INTENDED USE OF THE HOOD FASTENER
The hood fastener model is intended for archiving documents. It is designed to make it easier for moving documents from a ring binder directly onto the fastener. This model comes with extended prongs to make it possible for fastening together a large number of documents.
- It’s easy to easy and convenient to use,
- It holds documents up to 7 cm in height (600 sheets),
- The standard distance between the prongs is 80 mm,
- It comes with a reliable fastening solution to keep the fastener in place.
- Prong length: 90 mm,
- Made of high-quality, high-impact modified polypropylene,
- Highly resistant to repeated bending,
- Low temperatures will not affect its usability,
Catch - designed to hold the prongs of the fastener in place.
Prongs with a hood - the special prong ends make it easier to transfer of a large number of documents from a ring binder onto the archive fastener.