INTENDED USE OF THE CATCH FASTENER
The catch fastener model comes with extended prongs for fastening a large number of documents. The biggest advantage of this fastener is its catch-type fastening method, as this allows for quickly and easily removing and adding documents. The clips do not deform and will be used to properly attach the documents after repeated use.
- It’s easy to easy and convenient to use,
- It holds documents up to 7 cm in height (600 sheets),
- The standard distance between the prongs is 80 mm,
- It comes with a reliable fastening solution to keep the fastener in place.
- Prong length: 102 mm,
- Made of high-quality, high-impact modified polypropylene,
- Highly resistant to repeated bending
- Low temperatures will not affect its usability,
- 50 years lifetime if used under optimum conditions,
Catch - designed to hold the prongs of the fastener in place.
Prongs - flexible, with a special end piece for the very easy transfer of documents from a ring binder.