INTENDED USE OF THE CATCH FASTENER ZP
This product is intended for fastening and archiving documents, especially where the documents need to be sealed. The CATCH FASTENER ZP model comes with extended prongs with an eyelet for a seal and with two wedges designed to fix the fastener to any document folder with a standard distance between the fastening holes.
- It’s easy to easy and convenient to use,
- It holds documents up to 7 cm in height (600 sheets),
- The standard distance between the prongs is 80 mm,
- It comes with a reliable fastening solution to keep the fastener in place,
- It allows for sealing documents,
- It can be permanently attached to a document folder.
- Prong length: 102 mm,
- Made of high-quality, high-impact modified polypropylene,
- Highly resistant to repeated bending,
- Low temperatures will not affect its usability,
- 50 years lifetime if used under optimum conditions
Catch - designed to hold the prongs of the fastener in place.
Prongs with a catch - flexible a special end piece for sealing the fastened documents.